From:
James Baird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:29:08 -0600
Check this site to pick the breakout box you want.  My Soyo KT400 Dragon Ultra Platinum motherboard came with the SB-K7VXBP box.  It connects to the headers on the motherboard and has Compact Flash (Type I & II), Smart Media/IBM Micro Drive reader/writer and two USB 2.0 ports.  You would probably want the BayOne Professional USB 2.0 Breakout Box.  It contains four front USB 2.0 ports and two diagnostic LED's.  These boxes will fit in either a 3.5" or 5.25" drive bay.
http://www.soyousa.com/products/select.php?producttype=Sigma%20Box