From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:10:45 -0500
Michelle, You will, no doubt, get some practical advice here from
experienced builders. To supplement that, here's a page showing ATX
specifications. It shows dimensions on page 10. You could compare your
board to these standards; first to see if it is an ATX board, and second to
see if it is standard.
http://www.formfactors.org/developer/specs/atx/atx2_1.pdf
You may get some help identifying the board here:
http://www.duxcw.com/digest/Fromshop/mb/det.htm