From:
Camerons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 22:41:35 -0600
When my husband was watching television the other night, he called me into
the room and said "look at the TV screen...CLOSELY!"  I did, and to my
surprise, on top of the regular program image, scrolling horizontally across
the screen were negative images of the disk defragmenter details screen that
was running on my computer.  I could clearly see each little block as it
changed as the defrag progressed, and when the defrag was complete, could
see the message box indicating the process was complete.  The television is
about 20 feet away from the computer.  I've noticed bright white vertical
lines
scrolling across the television screen before, but not until now did I
actually see an image that was from my computer.  Any suggestions?  Is my
television haunted??  It is a regular old TV with external antenna, and not
hooked up to cable.  Thanks any and all.

Mary Cameron

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml