From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:04:23 -0800
I just went through a similar construction project with my new computer.
My system uses the Intel D845PEBT2 motherboard - simiilar to yours. As I
understand it, if the AGP board fits the connector, then it should work.
Older boards will not match the new connector - don't try to force them.
Be careful not to crack the video board connector retention clip at the
end. I did not notice it at first when trying to remove my video board.

I don't see any reason that the power supply should care which way is
up. On my system, the power supply has a fan on the side and it brings
in air from the cpu - a nice touch for cooling the cpu. If your supply
has no such side fan, then it should not matter how you mount it.

Peter
The NoSpin Group