From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:01:44 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/2003 2:27:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> >Hi F
> >Thank you for the compliment - I'd like to return it.
> >
> >Your certainty of belief and moral tone always made me wonder if your'e a
> >priest.

EVA, I think you are confused. I was the one who agreed with your post on
milk and grains. I have preached these truths for many years and it is always
welcome to find a kindred soul. You also have a very clear way of citing the
truth.
No, I am not a priest. I am a 75 year old diabetic (for 40 years) who has
dedicated his last 20 years to searching for the truth about proper human
nutrition. Thru the use of "Proper Nutrition" I have been able to achieve normal
Blood Glucose readings 95+% of the time and avoid the usual diabetic
complications. My other rule is do not eat Manufactured (processed) foods.  Jerry Stegenga
  (JerrySteg)