From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:16:15 -0500
I do very well on 75 carbs a day.  (More than that depends my activity
level.)  I watch the higher starch carbs.  Especially yams!  I could eat
three of them if I even start.....  Kohlrabi is better for me.
Surprisingly, carrots are not a trigger food but then again, I eat them raw
in salads....  Paleo takes a lot of tweaks to get it individually right but
it's still the only way of eating that suits me. Grass fed meat is by far
the best thing I could have done for myself after eliminating legumes,
grains and nightshade.  Dairy was not a big problem for me until after I
eliminated it and then found it to be a trigger food for mood swings.
ugh....  I feel really down if I eat yogurt, even organic yogurt.  The only
cheese I can eat and not feel the mental effects is cheddar and feta.  So I
limit it to once in a while on a salad.....  Oliva