From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:32:49 -0500
From: "Fredrik Murman" <[log in to unmask]>
 > I'm new to this list, which I've been following about six months now.

Hello, Fredrik.  Welcome to the list.  We are glad to have you here.
Congratulations on your paleo lifestyle and the progress you have made since
August.

Has your family noticed any change in your health or appearance?   What do
your friends think?

Perhaps you would like to share with us a sample of what your daily diet is
like?

A welcome handshake from,
Kath
in New Mexico, U.S.A.