From:
Laura Paris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:50:25 -0800
((Thanks for the info.  I'm going to order the test kit after the holidays.
In
the interim, I'm going to try to find a copy of Kristal's book.  I think I'm
likely a fast oxidizer, and am hoping that the selection of vegetables &
fruits are broader than the tiny selection allowed on Wolcott's program.There
is no way I could live with such a small variety.Adrienne))

You won't find the vegetable & fruit selection to be too different, sorry. I
believe it's because the fast oxidizers have inherited a metabolism that is
native to cold climates, where there isn't a great deal of produce. But 1.
you'd be able to handle more produce in summer months and 2. if you're eating
fast oxidizer meats & nuts/seeds then you'd be able to handle a broader
variety of produce - you could mainly rely on fast oxidizer produce,
supplemented by slow oxidizer produce.
Come to think of it, Kristal and McFerran's lists are both more broad than
Wolcott's. Kristal's new book is very good, lots of good info about heart
disease, cancer, diabetes too.

Laura