C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:39:37 -0400
Not sure. I think it was before the Nazis invaded Denmark; she left for the US and came back after the war.

She seems to have chafed at the dreary lot of women at the time, and perhaps the Church offered her an alternative.  I mean, she had her marriage declared null and void after she converted.  Seems extreme to me.

Kat