C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Scott Sands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 22:44:45 -0700
Pam, I agree with you entirely.  When teachers and students face classrooms
of 40 or more children crammed into rooms that are too small and improperly
ventilated; when facilities require that an entire district of three or four
high schools and several more middle schools share a single swimming pool or
auditorium; when small salaries and lack of appreciation for the position
drive intelligent and talented individuals to become lawyers, doctors or
accountants instead--when all of these things happen, and more, it's only
too easy to see what we should be spending our money on.

Scott