C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 12:51:04 -0400
Ken,

Sorry, I'm behind on my email.  But you asked "do you think the
average Iraqi is better off now than they were before
the invasion?"  Honestly, I don't think they're better off by much.  Check
out these articles.  You might have to reconstruct the links to get them to
work.  What good is freedom if you don't have basic
necessities/infrastructure?  I fear that this war, and the destruction we
caused, is only going to fuel more hatred of the US, leading to more
terrorism, not less.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/05/04/1051987604147.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A42884-2003May11.html
http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=2741433