C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 00:20:14 EDT
Scott,

       Just as you can't label political parties, I feel you have judged Ken
too harshly. He has been a stable friend on this list for several years. If
you do want to get to know him, that is your choice. It is, I feel, also your
loss. Ken and Kyle have gone through more stress and physical pain in the
last year than anyone I know. I would ask you to reconsider your judgement.
When can get harsh and personal, but we love one another and believe me, I do
not use that term lightly.

Bobby