C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:12:06 -0400
thursday night my home connection gave me a message to update my password. i
complied. i must have managed to fat finger it because it let me on saying
my password was updated. friday night i tried to get on and it was not
recognizing either my old or my new password. of course no one was in at
work so it was about lunch today that i can get in.

i  probably will be all night reading emails and responding to the post that
i want to responde to.

good to be back in.