C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:41:01 -0400
Glad you could be back with us, Kyle!

I know what you mean about being swamped at work.  We're having 300 folks moved into the building from another division whose headquarters are being shut down, and those of us still here are being moved around to accomodate them. We're still moving up the hill to the 'Taj Mahal,' but they need to make room for us up there so we will probably have to move twice.  Oy vey...

Consequently I've been scouring out my cube and throwing out everything I can and shredding miles of paper.

Kat