C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:12:49 -0400
It's good to be heard, Bobby! VBG!  I got one of the network guys to give me
a portal for a while--I NEED the contact with you guys.  This "bunker
mentality" has been giving me cabin fever something awful.  Sounds like
y'all have had some rich political discussion.  Wish I could have been in on
it.  A lot of the security we've been working with seems a bit of overkill
and "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" kind of stuff, but I'd rather
err on the side of being too careful these days.

Have you ever heard of "Ranch Rescue"?  It's an NPO that helps property
owners along the Mexican and Canadian borders deal with illegal aliens and
drug mules--since you're a Texan now I thought you might have heard of them.
I've been working with one of their honchos on some security stuff.  Seems
like it would be a lucrative business to be in at the moment.  Very
interesting and fun work.

Y'all take care!

(BTW, I can correspond a bit with "individuals" now, so if anyone wants to
drop a line, that would be great!)

-Kyle