C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Salkin
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:39:34 -0500
Oi, am I having the day from Hades.

On the way to the post office to post my income tax return signature - which
has to be mailed within 48 hours after receiving email notification of
acceptance - and the cable for my automobile hand control snapped.
Arrggghhhh...

Fortunately, I was able to use my left foot to accelerate as well as brake
and got home OK but I was a bit shook up.  Now I've got a couple of my
friends coming over to take a look at it.  I only hope it won't cost the
earth to repair  or replace the cable <sigh>...

Kat