C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:06:44 -0400
Oh, I understand the need to make a buck whilst on SSDB, I've got no
argument with that (although I'm not sure he's on SSDB).  It's just that
he's doing stuff like transferring funds to his wife's name in order to
avoid paying taxes on them, stuff like that.  That's what sounds so
suspicious; although it's legal, it sounds shady.  He sounds an awful like
an old boyfriend of mine (also an engineer!) who had a sort of a chip on his
shoulder against the world and felt he could pay them by bucking the system.

Kat