C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 06:44:40 -0400
  -The following ad in "The Atlanta Journal" is reported to have received
numerous calls:

"SINGLE BLACK FEMALE... Seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant.

I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the
woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping, and fishing trips,
cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me
eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond.
I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what
nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call xxx-xxxx and ask for Daisy."

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the local Humane Society about
an 8-week-old black Labrador retriever.

Men are so easy....