AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:39:19 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Ray,

I read a commentary a while back concerning this type of scam.  The conclusion I remembered from there is that those who fall for this type of scam are either very greedy or incurably gullible.  Before then, I had always found it incredible that anyone would fall for a thing like this.  Perhaps my disposition is the product of a cynical mind.  Or maybe it's just good sense.  Whichever it is, I thank God for it.

Take care,

- Wilmot