Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dwight Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:30:27 -0500
I had un-installed and re-installed the external HD several times before the original posting.  To no avail.  This time I deleted the storage device listed under one of the USB listing, as well as the External HD liste unde Drives in Device Manager.  After disconnecting and reconnecting and rebooting, the Item that was listed as "Removeble Drive H" in Windows Explorer was indeed gone.  However, there was no listing for the external HD anywhere.  Norton SystemWorks does recognize the drive though as Drive "I".  I still cannot access the external drive in WindowsXP at all.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com