Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Judy Denham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:45:39 +0000
Andrew.  The duck variety usually raised by commercial growers is the White
Pekin. This would probably be what you would find in most grocery stores (in
N. America anyway). From my limited experience with ducks and geese, I don't
think there is much difference in how they are raised or between different
varieties of each.

Judy