Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 00:30:38 -0800

> Hello Jean-Claude,
>
> long time no see.
> I hope you are fine and enjoying your beautiful Canadian Island.

Not too fine i just got attacked physically with threat of death  for the
3rd time by my step son that have been raised vegetarian on pasta  all his
life ,have been functionning for months with high dose of marijuana ,have
paranoiac thoughts and is enabled by a confused mother to behave
dangerouslly.

> ..
> I'm afraid that sending around animal brains wouldn't be gratuit
> anymore in this times.

i was joking about sending brain , i prefer to keep them for myself .(
mostly lambs , birds ,fishs,  deer)

> Animal brain is the target of a BSE (mad cow) infection, where it shows up
> after some 24 months with it's horrible effects.
> (Before that, in the beginning of the infection, the *guts* of the animals
> display signs of the infection, as has been found out lately).
>
> Brain is the most infectious material. If you inject brain of a
> diseased cow into the bloodstream of annother cow, it *will* develop BSE.

you missunderstood , i was talking about EATING them .:-)
I choose to eat them but not from commercial animals and i eat a lot and in
their raw state .
Between dying from the attacks of  a "grain affected walking brain"  and a
swallowed tasty dead brain i choose the latter .Thinking about it it look
like in fact i have to die from both in this decadent age ,they go together
.( vegetarians humans and carnivorous cows)

Jean-claude