C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Asdis Jenna Astradsdottir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:15:38 -0800
Hi Gang,
I need to talk to you. I do not know how but I am trying to tell you. As
you know I divorced my ex two years and tree months ago. I have some
difficulties with trying to get a boyfriend and I am lonely. If someone
wants to know me on the Internet I try not to tell him about my
disabilities but when I tell him about my wheelchair he does not want to
talk to me any more. Can you tell me how to get a date? I do not want to be
alone in my life. I want a partner who will be with me in life. How can I
tell the man that I am a woman with feelings, beautiful woman and very
smart? Can you help me?
Thank you
Asdis