From:
Barbara C Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara C Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:46:55 -0600

I wrote to Panera Bread Co. (restaurant) to ask if any of their soups and salads are GF.
A nice customer service rep called me at my home and gave me a list over the phone, and also faxed me the list.

(Ingredients are listed in a binder at every restaurant and can be looked up on request, if you want to double check)

Soups  (source of modified food starch is corn)
Vegetarian Lentil
Vegetarian Black Bean
Savory Vegetable Bean
Potato Cream Cheese
Vegetarian Vegetable Gumbo
Mesa Vegatable Bean
Moroccan Tomato Lentil

Salads
(source of modified food starch is corn)
Greek Salad
Fandango Salad
Caesar Salad (without croutons)
Asian Sesame Chicken Salad (without won-ton noodles)
Classic salad
Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad -w/chicken