From:
Ashlie Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:37:28 EST

Hi everyone!

My mother and I are both newly diagnosed celiacs. We live in Middle Georgia,
and I would like to begin some type of support group in the area, unless
there is one that I am not aware of. I would like to become involved in some
way to advocate Celiac awareness in my community and country. Could somebody
give me any advice on how to become involved and get active????

thanks!
ashlie