From:
twinglez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:26:40 -0500

Hi all...

Well I got some responses from list members about air head candy.
I have to say, it was not all good news.
Two said, that they read the ingrediants and nothing looked suspicious, so they allow their children to eat them.
Two or Three, have ran into the same problem I have, no response back from the company, so do not allow their children to consume the candy.
One said, that they believe they contacted the company, and believe it to be gf. Child eats it with no problems.
One said, that the company is afraid of "high contamintaion"

My opinion, my children at not consuming the candy, until I have it 100% sure that they are gf. I have 4 children with cd, and one of them has dh. I don't feel like taking any chances.
If anyone hears other wise, or if I hear otherwise, then I might change my mind.

Kim