From:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:36:09 -0500

Thank you all for many detailed responses. It seems the consensus is that
those of us sensitive to corn should be just as vigilant with trace amounts
of corn as we are with trace amounts of wheat gluten. And, many said that
it may even be more difficult to eliminate corn than it is to eliminate
wheat from one's diet. It is hidden everywhere!

The following websites were recommended to me:

http://www.vishniac.com/ephraim/corn.html

corn allergy support group on http://www.about.com

Original Post: