Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:42:00 -0600

Can anyone recommend a nice GF plain ham to make for Thankgiving?
I usually make both a small turkey and a small ham.

Any ideas?  No one around me has plain Smithfield ham.  Then again, the
1/2 ham in
Smithfield is 8 lbs or more.  I don't need anything that big.
Thank you.  Will summarize.
We have Jewel (Albertson's), Dominick's (which may have a lockout/strike
any day),
Walt's (small chain - just a few stores) here.

Vicki