From:
Sandi Hull <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:19:58 -0700

I'm just going to toss my story out here.  If anyone has any insight, I sure
would appreciate it. I'll try to make it brief.  Never been diagnosed
celiac, but pretend to be one.

Over four years ago, I got very sick.  Gained weight.  Super constipated.
Acid reflux. Asthma.  Bubbly rashes on hands and some on feet.  Tired all
the time.  No clear thinking.

Did cleansing fast for one month.  Immediate results.  Didn't eat gluten,
dairy, eggs, really ANYTHING except chicken and rice and vegetables.
Everything healed.  Skin looked better than it ever had in my life.

Started (stupidly) eating everything again (on my honeymoon).  All symptoms
came back.  Rash even worse.

Went off gluten, not dairy or anything else.  Rash didn't go away for
months - maybe six months or so.

Discovered later that I'm allergic to eggs, dairy, garlic and peanuts.  Went
off these things.  Felt better.  Now I can tell immediately when I
accidently have something I'm not supposed to.  Get ear pain and itchy skin.

Everything was fine and I was getting accustomed to a gluten, dairy, egg,
peanut-free life until I accidently ate gluen three days ago.  Had ZERO
reaction.  Confused.

Have never been tested for celiac.  Have not been willing to do the gluten
challenge.  Any suggestions?

Introducing NetZero Long Distance