Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Joanna Welland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:24:21 -0500

Hi Everyone,

We are a small family business in Vermont. Our company makes frozen cheese
pizza's and Casein-free pizza crusts. We will be introducing more gluten-free
products soon.

We use Vermont cheese (no bovine growth hormone), and our flours are made in
a gluten-free environment GMO free. No modified starch or artificial flavors.
We are committed to bringing high quality convenience foods to the gluten and
wheat free community.

Sincerely,

Joanna Welland

The Gluten-Free Food Company