Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dave Westheimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:13:48 -0500

About five months ago I posted to the list about D'Eatery Restaurant in
Anoka, MN, owned by a fellow celiac and featuring a separate GF menu.
Unfortunately, he has sold the restaurant. The new owner supposedly wanted
to continue offering the GF menu, but I have received reports that this is
not so. One person has reported that the staff could not find the menu and
were not very helpful. Another person has reported that the chef said yes
and was willing, but she got very sick anyway. And one of the persons who
helped the former owner verify his items as GF has reported that the new
owner has changed distributors, so most everything would have to be
re-investigated.

Under the circumstances I have rescind my previous recommendation. Too bad.

Dave Westheimer
Minneapolis, MN, USA