Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 15:58:49 -0900

howdy folks, seems i'm traveling to sweden about jan 20, my son made
the US x-country ski team a few days ago and they are going to sweden
for two weeks of training and racing at the world jr competition. he
can and will eat most anything that gets near him, but i'm not so
lucky. having very little time to get ready for this adventure,
(still have to get a plane ticket), since he just made the team, i'm
hoping to maybe get a few insights on dealing with food issues from
anyone who has traveled there. right now my current knowledge of the
language is limited to a smile and polite nod.  i will be traveling
on my own and maybe helping the ski team a bit, but mostly just
winging it so any advice will be greatly appreciated.

thanks, dick
fairbanks, alaska