EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
richard wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:15:49 -0500
I just got a new computer using Win XP Pro.  I have been doing all the file
transfer and setup.  I used Windows Files and Settings Transfer Wizard to
move many of my settings from my old Win 98 SE PC.  One setting that did
not transfer was the highlighting feature for menus and bars that show
progress in such things as downloading email.  I have used this
highlighting in both Win 98 and in XP Home on a laptop.
I have searched accessibility and Help and Support as well as online
sources and I cannot find the way to turn this highlighting on.
I would appreciate it if someone on this list can tell me how to do it.
Richard Wright

 See EASI Special October Bonus offer at http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI November courses are:
Barrier-free E-learning, Accessible Internet Multimedia and Business Benefits of Accessible IT Design:
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi

>>> Error in line 8 of EASI.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<