From:
Nancy Haehl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Haehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:03:48 -0500

Upon investigating Prilosec because my son received the generic instead if the regular, I was told that the starch in Prilosec is derived from corn. However, the rep stated they were still waiting to hear from other suppliers about other ingredients.  They feel that it is gluten free, but cannot really guarantee yet. Hope to soon. She also stated that they now have information from all suppliers of Nexium and that it is gluten free. Sounds like they are making an effort to establish the gluten status of their medications. Please call to re-confirm if you like.
Nancy Haehl