From:
Gluten Freeda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gluten Freeda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:21:38 -0500

December's issue of Glutenfreeda.com is full of great gluten-free holiday ideas!  Elegant to simple recipes for
Christmas dinner, like a spectacular Standing Rib Roast with Madeira Wine Sauce, or Pork Tenderloin Stuffed
with Cranberry Chutney or a beautiful Whole Poached Salmon!  For dessert try Glazed Pears with Rum Ice
Cream, as delicious as it is beautiful; or an unbelievable Chocolate Torte.  Check out our feature on
entertaining for New Year's Eve and our feature on Chowders.  Seafood Chowder, Crab and Corn Chowder,
Salmon Chowder are just the beginning.  This month we are delighted to feature Karen Robertson with a great
article including her wonderful holiday recipes.  Get a preview of her new book, a great Christmas idea for any
Celiac in your family.  And, it's n
ot too early to plan your summer vacation.  Sign up for a fabulous family
vacation on San Juan Island in Washington State.  Gourmet gluten-free meals, accomodations, kayaking, whale
watching only scratches the surface; get full details on our home page!  This months cooking class features
Whole Poached Salmon, a show stopper that is actually very easy to prepare.  Try over 50 new gluten-free
recipes, a new gluten-free product tested each month, food articles, gf menus, Glutenfreeda's favorite recipes
and much more.  Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!