From:
Gluten Freeda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gluten Freeda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 01:46:51 -0500

October is Celiac Awareness Month and also marks Glutenfreeda's second
anniversary.  In celebration, this month's issue features 'The Best of
Glutenfreeda', a collection of our favorite gluten-free recipes and on-line
cooking classes!  This month also marks the introduction of an exciting
gluten-free family vacation opportunity, 'Glutenfreeda's Paradise Island
Vacations'.  Next summer spend 5 fun-filled days on beautiful San Juan
Island, in Washington state.  Complete vacations include accomodations,
gourmet gluten-free meals your whole family will love (gluten-intolerant or
not) and a variety of island activities like, whale watching, kyaking,
sailing, horseback riding, biking and much more!  Visit www.glutenfreeda.com
for complete details and
 to reserve your next vacation.  October also
brings, 'Tricks with Treats', get tips on what candy is gluten-free and safe
to eat.  And, don't forget to check out our 'Beauty and Fitness' feature to
keep in shape for the holidays.  Glutenfreeda wishes you and your family a
safe and happy Halloween!