NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Brundage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:44:55 -0400
Sorry Sue, but I must object to your last post! Your blanket statement about
allergies is simply not true!!
I, and my siblings, and my children were all formula-fed. I am the only one
(out of 8) who has milk allergies and I developed them in adulthood due to
intestinal surgeries. None of us are allergic to wheat, or soy, or eggs, or
anything else, and we were ALL on solid foods by 6 months.
I am not against breastfeeding, it just was impractical and impossible to
achieve at the time. If that's your preference, that's fine. But don't say
that it has anything to do with allergies, because we can prove different.
Thanks for letting me get that out. :)
Pammi