C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stacy Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:36:03 -0800
Hello all,

I am new to the list and I wanted to introduce myself.
 I have a 2 1/2 year old son with spastic quad cp/pvl.
 He is the joy of my life.  He was born at 29 weeks
gestation with birth complications that led to his
cp/pvl.  He couldn't be a happier child.  He has the
best attitude and is so smart.  He just learned how to
sit (we could not be happier).  He is doing ok with
walking but has a strong tendancy to cross his legs.
He can stand if holding on to something.  He just
started to talk (with words only people close to him
can understand).  His eating is terrible (he has only
gained one pound since he was 9 months old).  His
spirit is awesome.  He never cries and works so
extremely hard at what most people take advantage of.
Anyway, looking foward to participating in the list.

Stacy
Mom to Drew (pvl/cp)