C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:02:58 -0600
I had a few uncles who worked in the cole gascation business, they use
to say we have enough in the US and Canada to supply both countries very
reasonable, instead of going over to Iraq and demanding.  Part of the
problem is that we have families with sometimes 6 vehicles, 1 for each
family member, and a boat and jet skis also.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/