C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:10:58 -0500
My folks are down by Port Charlotte (about 20 miles north of Ft. Myers), and
the "retiree to worker bee ratio" is not too bad.  They live in a
neighborhood that has folks from their 30s on up to retirement age.

Reminds me of a retiree trailer park near Bradenton called "Terra
Siesta"--translated "Dirt Nap" in English!  I never laughed so hard in my
life when I saw that sign. LOL!

(BTW,  if you didn't know, "taking a 'dirt nap'" is local slang for being
dead <g>.)

-Kyle