C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:03:35 -0800
Bobby:

Squirrels also like corn on the cob (no salt, no
butter), which you can buy at Feed & Grain stores.
You're not getting old when you watch them feed &
play, but when you start naming them......

Also, used to be (10-15 years ago) a good tamale stand
on E. 1st Street, NW corner, maybe Congress Ave.b
Might check next time you're DT.

Envy you, Doc.  It's a fun city.   My son says Sugars
(near Hiiilton & Oshman's, close to I35N,  serves good
lunch steak (of course he was about 22 then so the
waitresses may have been a factor).  And Yellow Rose
on N. Lamar, about 45th, is fun.   Avoid The Crazy
Lady on IH35N near 38th, it's become a biker club; the
dancers had Harley tatoos.   (At least are things I've
been told.)

About 6 years ago I went to Sugars on my scooter.  The
cashier wasn't going to charge me the cover charge & I
objected; she shut me up by saying she didn't charge
someone who brought his own chair!   Enjoy.

,