C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:38:44 -0500
 yes, salman pak, i have wrote "saddam" so much lately that i made that
slip.
  i do not know why they need the plane to teach hijacking, unless it is to
be more reality to the training.

   i do not mind if mag sticks with her cousin, i just do not think she is
going to persuade them. she can always try. it is  her right to do so. it is
a right that has been died for, and a right that the poor iraqi people do
not have at this time.