VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:52:42 -0400
Hi folks,
First, thanks to Diane for her help, and to Kathy for her tutorial on Main Menu.  I finally have things under controll in the start up folder.  My bootup time is down to 1 minute and 14 seconds.
Now, I have a new situation for you all to help me with if you can.  I'm working with a cliant/friend who is very low vision, and is in a wheel chair.  She's going to use a laptop, and I know of a portable printer that uses infrared, so she's all set there, but what I need to find is a portable scanner, the smallest I can find, and it needs to use infrared instead of a USB or a paralel cable to connect to the computer.  Any ideas where I could find one, or does such a scanner exist?
Harry