VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:03:46 -0500
From: "Paul G. Silva" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Zform Newsletter" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 10:35 AM
Subject: [zform-newsletter] ZForm: Special Announcement!

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/8NSolB/TM

Dear ZForm Community,

This is Paul Silva, ZForm cofounder and President, I am writing you
today because ZForm has two great pieces of news to share.

+ ZForm Poker Goes Beta!
As many of you already know, our first game – ZForm Poker – has been in
early-stage testing since January.  I am proud to announce that ZForm
Poker is now about to go beta!

The game has come a long way since its original prototype in January,
and now it is fairly close to fulfilling ZForm's vision of being an
exciting online game that allows people to play and interact as equals,
regardless of visual impairment.   However, to reach that vision we need
your help.  We want to make sure that ZForm Poker is as incredibly fun,
accessible, and stable as possible.  To ensure this, we need a ton of
beta testers.

If you are interested in helping beta test ZForm Poker, you can sign up
at:
http://zform.com/beta/signup.html

If you have friends or family who you think might be interested in
participating in the beta, please consider sending them an invitation to
join!  You can do so online at:
http://zform.com/cgi-bin/birdcast.cgi

+ ZForm Poker at CSUN
Some of you are probably familiar with the prestigious CSUN conference
(considered to be one of the most important assistive technology
conferences in the world) that takes place every year in Los Angeles.  I
am proud to announce that the CSUN organizers and ZForm are
collaborating to offer a free Game Room!  There, attendees will be able
to play the beta version of ZForm Poker!  So if you are attending the
conference, consider dropping by the Miami room and seeing if there are
any available computers <smile>.

You can learn more about the CSUN conference at:
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf2002/index.html

I hope you enjoyed this announcement.  As always, thank you for your
continued support and interest in ZForm and its mission.

Cordially,
– Paul G. Silva, Cofounder and President, ZForm “Games with Vision”
(http://www.ZForm.com)

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/