From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:49:08 -0700
>...we learned that exercise helped you to lose weight but not primarily
>because of
>the calories burned.

On a slightly related note, exercise (when I did it, ha ha) never made me
feel any hungrier.  If anything, it made me feel less hungry and more
energetic.  I feel hungry when it's been too long between meals -- that's
it, that's all, nothing else.  When eating well.  Eating carbs leaves me
very hungry a few hours later (as well as desperatly in need of an afternoon
nap.  I'm rarely very hungry in the morning, and sometimes not at all.
People say over and over again that it's the most important meal of the day
but eating breakfast makes me wanna eat like a horse.  Contributes to
cravings.  I'm convinced that, in many cases, only you know what's right for
you.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO