Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:05:40 -0800
> What is your situation? Have you any suggestions to
> add? Good luck!

The reason I'm asking is because my dad is interested
in possibly switching to paleo and his main health
problem is acid reflux.  Both of us are wondering if
eating paleo could solve that.

I definately noticed that after eating a lot of pie
and ice cream during Christmas (which didn't bother me
before I went paleo)  really affected me, giving me
terrible gas and stomach pain.  I seem to be much more
sensitive to the "bad" stuff now.  I see this to be a
good thing as it  really deters me from eating it.