From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:23:49 -0700
--- Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm getting tired of the arguing over dairy. Whether
> it is raw, pasteurized, consumed or not. In the
>almost 6 1/2 years that this list has
> existed dairy has been discussed ad nauseam.

You could make that argument over just about any
subject discussed here Don.  I know, I've been
tracking this list for about 4 years.  Lists evolve,
people drop out, and new ones come in.  Topics come
and then they go, but will always be back in time.
Mabey it's time for you to take a break from this list
for a while.  The dairy discussion has been
interesting to me and I see no reason to squash it
just because you are tired of it. Remember, dairy is
possibly a paleo food if paleo man was consuming the
stomach contents of suckling calfs.

> Also the ongoing discussion of "Sad story about
> extreme raw foodism" is off-topic. The couple did
>not feed their infant what we here consider a
> paleo diet, so there is nothing to discuss.

These folks were far removed from a paleo diet and we
are discussing it.  If you follow closely enough
you'll see the thread is moving toward paleo solutions
to the problem.  Increased protein, etc..

I'm not trying to be a chump here Don, really,  but I
seriously think you need to take a break for the list
for a while.

Mark