Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:01:28 +1000
< I'm a little confused here.
> I've always thought that milk in general is not paleo,
> except for those few who have started to adapt to it>

depends on what time scale you are interested in. if it's 10,000 years ago,
i doubt milk is paleo in any quantity.
if its 1-2,000 years ago, plenty of your ancestors were drinking it.

> For Asians, is milk really non-paleo, pasteurized or not? Are
> all dairy products absolutely out of the question?

India is the world's biggest dairy producer.  The Mongols lived in mare's
meat and milk.  Various provinces in China have always featured milk in
their diet.  Thais and other SE Asians enjoy buffalo milk.

Andrew