From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:10:04 -0400
From: C. ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>

> "The cure for all cancers" by Hulda Clark
>
> Came across this while looking for anti-parasite cure. She noticed the
> correlation between one and the other.  Can't get the book here in
> Holland but does anyone of you know it? Sounds perfectly Paleo to me ;-)

Yes, Christy.  Many members of my breast cancer list are huge supporters of
Dr. Clark; the more they read of her work, the more they see the correlation
between her research and that research which pops up in the scientific
journals.

It seems that so many of Dr. Clark's "theories" are ahead of their time.
And, yes, women on my list do follow her parasite cleanse.

Can't you get the book from Amazon.com or other online book sellers?

Kath