From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:21:08 +0200
>   Said the dr told her ALL cancer
>patients have parasites.  None of her other drs (ones before she went the
>alternative medicine route) had ever tested her for parasites.
>
>Theola

This is interesting!  Does anyone have more information about it?
Perhaps my imagination is running wild here but I picture a lessened
defence-system due to cancer and parasite infestation. Maybe the more
vulnerable body has little defence against parasites.
Our ancestors could have noticed a correlation a whole lot quicker then
we can since they were in tune with nature.  Hmmm, makes me wonder if
traditional medicine (herbs and foods) that are anti-oxidants would
serve two purposes at once.

Christy